We provide one-one personal training specifically designed to meet your goals. Training programs are available for everyone! Whether your goal is to gain strength from injury, improve general fitness, or weight-loss, we have a solution for you! Here are several services that are provided through our personal training department:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Cardiac/Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Clinical Weight Loss
- Muscle Strengthening program
- Nutritional Recommendations
- Program Development
- Functional Movement Screening
With any purchase of a personal training session or package, a complimentary consultation will be added. During this consultation we will take circumference and body fat measurements, strength and endurance measurements, and a postural assessment will be performed to discover any muscle imbalances so that you have a baseline of your physical condition. We will help you to discover your goals and set timelines so that you can achieve your desires step by step.
We will answer any questions you may have regarding training, nutrition, supplementation, etc
Once your complementary consultation is complete you are welcome to schedule your following personal training sessions.
We are here to serve the athletes of surrounding communities including High School and Collegiate Sports. It is our goal that when our athletes leave our facility they come out better, stronger, and more mentally tough then when they first came in. Athletic performance programs are designed specifically for your sport or passion. Here are several services that are provided through our Athletic Training department:
- Explosion and Endurance Training
- Speed and Agility training
- Strength and Power training
- Vertical training
- Running Technique training
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Balance and Stability
With a nutritional consult we personalize a diet to fit your needs. During this hour we take height, weight and calculate an estimation of how many calories you specifically need for your weight loss goal. We offer personalized weekly meal plans so you don’t have to do all the work!
Nutrition Consultations are not meant to be a quick fix diet, they are meant to help lead you in the right direction to make a healthy lifestyle change.
The Bicycle Fitting System:
The sport of bicycling involves a highly adaptable human body and a semi adjustable mechanical device. The fit between the two is often the determining factor in the cyclist's enthusiasm to continue riding. The common denominator of riders who enjoy and excel at the sport of cycling is an efficient position on the bicycle. This proper positioning allows the rider to be more comfortable, have better energy conservation, perform up to their potential and prevent overuse injuries that can result from poor alignment on the bicycle.
The Bicycle Fitting System (BFS) fits the bicycle to the cyclist in their natural position. The foot's position on the pedal is the special focus of the BFS as it is the power generating connection to the bicycle. A systematic fitting process works its way from the foot up to the knee, hip, trunk, shoulders, elbows, and ends with the hands.
The goal of the BFS is to improve the bicycle/body relationship so cyclists of all levels may achieve maximum satisfaction from the sport of bicycling.
We provide numerous group classes to help you reach your goals:
- Body Conditioning: If you are new to the fitness world and would like to learn how to lift weights properly and get sculpted at the same time, Body Conditioning is for you! Lift weights at your pace, learn proper technique, and gain strength! Even if you are a seasoned veteran or a first timer, Body Conditioning will give you the workout you need!
- Boot Camp: Looking for an all-inclusive fitness program designed to maximize your fitness level in the shortest amount of time? You will expect to find a wide range of circuit training designed to eliminate plateaus and surpass your fitness goals! Come enjoy the challenge of our Boot Camp!
- Senior Fitness: Physical activity is an essential part of health and wellness in older adults! Even seated in a chair you can gain benefits from exercise like decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease, increase your energy levels, increase your range of motion, and gain overall strength and balance. Senior Fitness is a great place to socialize and feel great!
- Women’s Strength: Improve your strength, lose weight, and tone your body in our women’s strength training class. Whether you’re a beginner, intermediate, or the advance athlete, resistance training is one of the best ways to tone up and lean out! See you there, ladies!
- Yoga: Yoga is a form of exercise that uses slow movements and stretching. It is good for increasing flexibility and balance! It is also good for relieving stress and relaxing! There are many different types of Yoga designed to help you the most. Yoga is a class where all abilities can enjoy a great workout where every pose makes a difference!
- Senior Yoga: Senior Yoga is a slowed version of Yoga, with more options for modified movements and stretching. It is a great way to increase flexibility, strength, and balance in a smooth and soothing way that helps you feel more relaxed and at ease with yourself at the end of every class!
- Pilates Workshop: We offer Beginner and Intermediate progressive classes that emphasize restoring the body to true balance, ease, and economy of movement and a channeled flow of energy. This is a whole body workout that will help you gain flexibility and balance!