DPPT+FC is partnering with EIM to offer the region's best residency program!
Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Residency
EIM’s Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Residency Program provides post-professional clinical and didactic education in two unique residency settings to match your residency training needs with your current life and work circumstances.
A dynamic blend of didactic, collaborative, and clinical education experiences using a combination of distance learning on-line courses, weekend intensive hands-on courses, and clinical practice hours. Courses are taught by EIM’s world class faculty, many of whom are internationally recognized for their contributions to education, research, and practice management. Through ongoing clinical supervision and mentoring with a theoretical basis for advanced practice and scientific inquiry, you will improve your clinical practice and decision-making. EIM’s Orthopaedic Residency stresses the acquisition of current best-evidence as well as leading-edge psychomotor skills to make you a specialist in the area of orthopaedics.
EIM’s Residency Program is designed so that graduates will:
- Grow as practitioners skilled in orthopaedic physical therapy.
- Become highly skilled, autonomous practitioners who have substantially increased their ability to provide care to patients with musculoskeletal conditions.
- Gain a strong base of knowledge of evidence-based practice, orthopaedic manual therapy techniques, advanced medical screening and radiology.
- Be positioned to both achieve the Orthopaedic Certified Specialist (OCS) certification from the ABPTS and to be leaders in the orthopaedic physical therapy field.
- Be well prepared to apply for and successfully complete EIM’s Fellowship in Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy.